Monday, July 27, 2009

step #1 shifting your mindset

To those people that emailed me, I have decided to post the method that I use to grow taller instead of replying the email one by one. but keep in mind that what worked for me may not necessarily work for you, so you should adjust the process to what is more comfortable to you, and if you think this way of growing taller make sense, you are much welcome to follow it.

Shifting your mindset
What I have found out during these months of meditation process was that people first started doing the day/night mediation without first changing their mindset because when people keeps on wondering if they will grow or not and at the same time doing the meditation, it would neutralize the effort from the meditation process. that is why people often need months or years to see result. According to my experience, I have found that shifting the mindset is the most important element, any meditation work done without believing in it is useless, so you should first concentrate on shifting your mind and then start doing the meditation process, you should see result faster. however, how long it will take to shift your mind is totally up to you, and this is a critical step, once you overcome this first step, I believe you should see result faster, be it grow taller, changing your skin type, and growing hair etc.......you name it.

No comments:

Post a Comment