Monday, July 27, 2009

step #2 - Visualization

Now, that you have shifted your mind or at least stop wondering your result, what comes next is to be a good visualizer, the more realistic you imagine the faster the result, you must feel it, feel the result right now as if you have already acquired the perfect tall body you desired! Visualization and feeling is very important, the more realistic you feel, the more intense feeling you will get.

Here is how I practice my visualization skill.
1. I hold onto a picture and look at it and visualize the picture in my mind.
2. whenever I walk across something i visualize my height taller than that particular object
3. whenever I saw someone with my desired height I visualize myself having the same height as that person.

So you get my meanings, basically just use your mind to visualize all that you desired. The more you do visualization, the better your visualization skill. As you start visualizing your desired height, not only will you become a better visualizer, you are also impressing your mind with your desired height, which in turn helping you to grow taller.

No comments:

Post a Comment