Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Update

Just to update to people who visit my blog what I have accomplished so far.

- Grew 2cm of sideburns from absolutely not a single hair on my sideburns
- Grew longer again for both my top and bottom eyelid hair

I have just started concentrate on practicing growing taller again this month , the past few months I have only concentrated on growing my sideburns and eyelid hair and also perfecting my skin, therefore not much visible growth on my height yet, as I try to do all these at the same time, growth might have been slow down, I'm the kind of person who thinks that I can accomplish these all together even though growth might have been slower than if I concentrate on doing only one thing, anyhow, I believe this year will be my major gain in height as I'm putting more of my effort into it, most importantly I'm know doubt free and shifted my mind to a state that anything I try to accomplish on myself is possible, my sideburns and eyelid hair is the proof. anyway, I will do another update once I have accomplish any major visible growth. I'm not gonna go in detail on what I have done until I have fully accomplished my growth target, but if you have any questions feel free to ask me here. Thanks for reading and be confidence and believe in your own ability!

3 comments:

  1. I've started on 4th of April 2010 but until now no results.
    Maybe I had an incorrect state of mind. I was thinking that I have no doubts but when I've asked myself: "Do you belive that next year this you will stand for 1.78cm ?", I noticed a real doubt inside.
    So, lately I'm working on my beliefs, on changing my mind acceptance horizont.

    Do you have any tips regarding mind shifting ?

    Thanks and wish you all the best in your growing taller journey !
    I'll update with a new comment as soon as I'll see some results.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you are the same person who sent me email, yea, keep working, and update with me anytime.

    As for me I checked again today, my sideburns has grown longer again, so I'm accomplishing my goals, for those who interested in height more, I'll update with you as I see some noticeable result, I believe it'll be soon.

    So, good luck to all~

    ReplyDelete